Miss Earth 2011 Contestant - MISS ROMANIA EARTH 2011 - Jihan Shanabli's Photo & Profile/Interview

Birth Name: Jihan Shanabli
Birth Date: (age 26)
Birth Place: Cataño
Occupation:
Height: 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
Measurements: 90-60-91
Hair color:
Eye color:
Title(s):
Major Competition(s):
Miss Earth 2011


BIOGRAPHY:

Information to be posted

INTERVIEW:

What environmental project will you create to promote the protection of Mother Earth and why?

In my country I would start a massive campaign against forest destruction. This is the number one problem and then I believe more laws should be given against the high level of air pollution. So I will start with these two programs because where I live this is a must, it is a real necessity and if my position allows me, of course I will extend the programs at regional level and more, at global level.

What makes you proud of the country you are representing, and what can you promote about your country?

I am proud to say that Romanians are warm persons, they are good hosts and very friendly. About my country I want to underline that in Romania there are some gorgeous and extremely old monasteries in North Moldavia, real treasures of the nation. There is also the Bran Castle from where the Myth of Dracula appeared, and the House of the People, which is the second largest building in world with a civil use. Moreover, there are many splendid landscapes all over the country.

Describe your childhood/growing years.

During my childhood I was really preoccupied in obtaining good scores at school. I had no friends in that period of my life, except my dolls.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

That you have work hard for what you wish for, for achieving your goals.

What is your most memorable moment?

The moment I received a puppy, my dear Pantera ( a she dog) who was my best friend during my childhood.

What is your environmental advocacy?

Forest destruction is for me the most important topic, so I really want to fight against this by raising a campaign for the implementation of harsher legal measures. It is a huge problem the lack of knowledge. At global level, people are not aware of how important the vegetation is in our daily life and of the repercussions of forest destruction for the future of our families.


PHOTO GALLERY:



Special thanks to Wikipedia & www.pinoyexchange.com/ & www.missearth.tv


source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.missearth.tv/
http://en.wikipedia.org/
http://ocean-blu.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Paid To Promote