Miss World 2010 on Tour

Alexandria Mills to begin first international visit. The 60th Miss World is currently preparing for her forthcoming international tour, her first of several worldwide trips planned throughout 2011.

Her journey will begin in the United States, with Alexandria starting off in New York and Buffalo in support of Variety, The Children's Charity, where she will be involved in fundraising events and have a chance to visit some of the people who have benefitted from the charity's help. Miss World will then travel to Los Angeles for the Golden Globes Award Ceremony.

Alexandria will then fly on to Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Australia, with further charity events and visits due to take place in each location, before returning to Dallas to make a special guest appearance as part of the Superbowl celebrations.

Speaking about her incredible journey ahead, Alexandria said: "I am looking forward to everywhere I'm going. I never imagined I would be going to these places. I found out recently that my whole family have always wanted to go to Australia before, so they are very jealous!"

"And of course I will be taking my camera. I've just been to the shops to buy a new memory card so I can take even more photographs. I am also collecting some hand blown glass earrings today that were made especially for me to match the Miss World crown, so I am looking forward to wearing those on my travels."

"But I am most looking forward to meeting so many people and getting involved with the incredible charity events around the world."

Alexandria will be joined by Miss World Africa Emma Wareus, who will also be there in support of the theme of "Beauty with a Purpose" to bring help and assistance to disadvantaged children around the world.

Courtesy of MissWorld.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Paid To Promote